Correios de Portugal is the state postal carrier of Portugal. CTT stands for Correios, Telégrafos e Telefones – its early name. Countries which were earlier Portuguese colonies were also utilizing the CTT service, and the Macau Post is still using it.
In 1991, CTT was made a public ltd. company and was listed publicly in 2013. The company was privatized in 2014.
Services Provided by CTT
The following are the services offered by the Portugal post.
- National and global standard mail delivery service named CTT Correios;
- National and global express parcel delivery service named CTT Expresso;
- Management information system R&D company named Mailtec;
- Mail delivery without address through PostContacto;
- Utility services payment solutions through PayShop;
- Direct marketing mails;
- Mobile communication operations;
- Express service in Spain through a company called Tourline Express.
Besides, the company also offers several convenience services. A few of them are listed below.
- You can get your correspondence quickly wherever you are and will be notified via email or sms.
- CTT also offers an order storage option, by using which you can store the package at a CTT shop even after the standard deadline passes.
- Portugal Post has an electronic warning system that will send you sms and email to remind you about the delivery place and time.
- The company also provides a pick & go service that will collect your mail from your doorstep.
- You will also get the option of mail forwarding to a new or different address.
- You can also make use of the ‘follow’ option, whereby your notified mail will be forwarded to another specified address.
How to Track CTT shipments?
To track any parcel or mail sent via CTT, you have to go to the track the delivery tab of the website and enter the CTT tracking number called the track and trace code, and you can see the status of the mail or parcel within seconds. You can simultaneously search up to 25 different packages here. The system is the same for national and international mails, express mails, and regular parcel services. Everything you do on the CTT website can also be done on the handy mobile app named CTT Now.
Portugal Post Tracking with Pkge.net
Pkge.net is a popular multi-courier tracking service provider. With its help, you can track and follow the status of your parcels traveling through different courier services or postal companies, including Portugal Post. The following are some of the advantages of using Pkge.net to do your CTT mail tracking.
- The registration process is quick and straightforward;
- In addition to CTT, you can track dozens of other most popular courier services by using only the Pkge.net system;
- You can just type in the tracking code, and the system will automatically determine the postal service you are using and fetch the results accordingly;
- You can see the real-time status of your package.
Tracking has never been easier than it is now, with Pkge.net. Join the system today to keep all deliveries under control and get real-time notifications whenever their status changes.