Shiptor: lots of shipping solutions
Shiptor is a company providing global shipping solutions all over the world. It was founded in 2012 and is now operating from its headquarters in Moscow, Russia. Its main purpose is to provide eCommerce delivery options for online stores.
Shiptor uses innovative tools to meet the needs of individuals and business partners. Shiptor specializes in:
- Courier services for companies, online stores, and individuals. This service is available in Moscow only.
- Delivery in the Russian regions with the use of DPD or CDEK
- Export and import services including fulfillment services in the EU and the USA. Shiptor also handles the customs.
- Marketing solutions including web and mobile app development, integration with popular market platforms.
- Delivery Service Agregator. This platform allows you to access different logistics carriers.
- Inventory management and storage.
- Delivery by Russian Post.
How to use Shiptor tracking
Shiptor track page is available in two languages (Russian and English) on the company official website. Once you place an order, you get a unique Shiptor tracking number which starts from letters RP and contains six numbers.
This Shiptor tracking ID gives you the possibility to receive timely information on the status of your shipment. Customers can also download special applications for their mobile phones (both Android and IOS versions are available).
Shiptor tracking with the use of Pkge.net
If you deal with various postal carriers and don’t like downloading apps for every, use the Pkge.net service which allows tracking the parcels from different operators. A new user must register, then choose the needed carrier and enter the tracking number. Our service recognizes the Shiptor tracking number format and provides you with timely information about any changes.
Pros and cons of using Shiptor
All in all, Shiptor provides high-quality services with various solutions. The shipment is usually speedy and timely. Many online stores use Shiptor logistics platform for the E-tailers.
Nevertheless, some clients have faced the delays of shipment in the regions and bad customer service.