DB Schenker: an excellent carrier
The history of the DB Schenker began in the 19th century. The company was founded in 1872 by Gottfried Schenker in Vienna, Austria. Over the years, DB Schenker has passed a long way from the small local firm to the one of the world's leading courier and logistics company. DB Schenker has a reliable reputation among their clients, and it is also well-known for solving logistics tasks efficiently. They deliver the best quality services in the industry. DB Schenker handles the transportation, labeling, packaging, storage, and distribution. They have every day departures to all major European cities.
DB Schenker pays much attention to integrating innovations and latest technologies into their work. They have become the first courier company who uses the electric truck for everyday delivery of refrigerated food. DB Schenker also opened their most advanced and largest terminal in Viinikkala, Finland. This terminal uses Carry Pick – a system of robotic and automated packaging.
One of the last DB Schenker projects is the ‘logistics NewsFeed’. This is an online magazine where you can find out the latest company news, share your experience with other clients or find reviews that could be helpful for you. To check it out, use the website or download an app.
Advantages of using DB Schenker service
DB Schenker is a well-known carrier with an excellent reputation and more than 100 years of experience. There are pros you will have while using DB Schenker shipping service. They include:
- high level of logistics;
- easy DB Schenker shipping tracking;
- informative website with the support of 40 languages;
- convenient mobile app;
- good notifications system;
- the possibility to ship parcels by car, by plane, by railway or by boat;
- the latest innovative technologies integrated into the DB Schenker operating processes.
DB Schenker shipping tracking
DB Schenker parcel tracking is extremely easy to use. To get detailed information about your package movements and status, you can use three options. The first one is obvious: visit the website of the company. The second option is to install an application on your mobile device. The last but not the least convenient is to use Pkge.net service. In all three cases, you need to have your DB Schenker tracking number to get the access to information about parcel location and status.
How to track your DB Schenker package
- If you are going to use DB Schenker tracking service on the website, you need to click on the small blue tracking button on the right side of the screen. Then just insert your DB Schenker tracking code in the search field.
- When you use Pkge.net, you need to do the same thing: paste DB Schenker tracking ID to the search field. DB Schenker tracking by tracking number will be still available for the long-distance international shipments when third-party companies are involved in the delivery process.
- Using mobile application is also a comfortable way to track the DB Schenker package. You’ll get the full information about your shipment at hand, and you will receive all notifications in time.
DB Schenker international tracking
Clients can send a cargo of any size and can choose any type of transportation at DB Schenker. Transportation is conducted by trucks, trains, planes, ships or combined. There is literally no chance that your shipment will be delayed, missed or damaged. It also refers to international and extremely long-distance shipment. Your parcels will come in time and safe. DB Schenker international tracking works the same as the regular DB Schenker tracking system. The only thing that could be different is the DB Schenker tracking number format. When you use this courier, you will not encounter any problems during international transportation.